Wills, Estates and Probate Administration
Securing Your Legacy and Peace of Mind
Some common myths heard in the Estate Planning arena prompt the following responses:
- An Estate Plan is not just for the wealthy or elderly and there is no amount of money or assets required to develop a plan.
- Estate planning doesn’t just deal with who gets your assets when you pass.
- Dying without a Will (intestate) means the State will decide how your assets are distributed.
- Your spouse or child may not be the beneficiary of your estate if you don’t have a will.
Anyone with a spouse, a child, a home, retirement savings, loving pets or other property deemed important to friends and family has a responsibility to protect the rights of their heirs and others that they leave behind. Nursing homes and other end of life care costs range from $4000 to $12000 per month. Needless to say, this is easily the fastest way to drain an entire life’s work in an estate. We know how to prevent this from happening.
Working with Bachara & Essey to craft the instruments necessary to protect these and other valuable rights is within reach and also affordable.
Bachara & Essey, Attorneys at Law provides clients with assistance in the following areas:
- Powers of Attorney
- Living Wills
- Advanced Healthcare Directives
- Revocable Trusts
- Testamentary Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts for Children
- Life Insurance Trusts
- Medicaid Trusts
- Pet Trusts
- Probate Administration
For more information about these instruments contact us today at (910) 457-4577.