So you were arrested for Driving While Impaired…..What happens next?
The decision you make next will have a serious impact on your future driving privileges and insurance premiums. You need to know all of your options. The best way to do that is by seeking the advice of an experienced DWI attorney.
As a former Assistant District Attorney turned criminal defense counsel, Mark Bachara has personally handled countless DWIs across the state of North Carolina and knows how to evaluate each case as a prosecutor and a defense attorney.
You need to know your rights. Bachara & Essey, Attorneys at Law offer a consultation at no cost to you.
- We need to address important questions such as:
- Did the police have a valid reason to pull you over?
- Did the police perform valid field sobriety tests?
- Was there probable cause for your arrest?
- Was the breathalyzer test performed correctly?
- Were your rights violated?
We can also explore the possibilities of pretrial driving privileges and limited driving privileges to make sure you are able to keep your personal schedule. You owe it to yourself to hire an experienced attorney to protect your rights.
- >> North Carolina DMV Point Assessments
- >> For more information on NC DWI Sentencing Statute Click Here.
To get an experienced legal opinion, take a minute to call (910) 457-4577. We provide excellent representation at competitive prices.